What does Topline take for this?

Topline will take 40% of the license fee. The Copyright owner will then be paid the remaining 60%.

Personal tailored service
Getting the right sound is tough and despite the great collection that Topline offers sometimes you need something that’s a perfect fit.
Get started
© Topline Music 2020 All Rights Reserved