This policy explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you via (referred to below as the ‘Website’). Please read this privacy policy carefully. By using this Website and any services we offer via the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy in respect of the information collected about you via this Website.

If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us by emailing [email protected]

Topline Music is owned and operated by Topline Music Limited and Dave Cooke.

Your information

We will collect various information from you, including some or all of the following: name, address, telephone number and email address.

We will use this information to enable us to provide relevant services for you.

To pass on any useful or relevant information that we would deem as helpful.

Additional marketing and administrative information

This personal information collected by us when you register with our library will not be passed to a Third party*. Your details will be securely stored and used only in connection with servicing your account and helping you to access our site.

As and when your personal details change we request you inform us and we will endeavour to update any new information straight away.

If you need to see any specific personal details we hold about you, or you require any inaccuracies corrected you can request this by emailing [email protected]

You have the right to unsubscribe at any time, and should you want to do this write to us and we will remove your details from our information and marketing database.

Additional information about Personal Information*

We may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer (the disclosure of which shall be made under non-disclosure agreements) of such business or assets.

If Topline or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.

 If Topline is obliged to disclose or share Your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Topline Music, our customers, or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.


All payments in association with licensing the music on our website will be through STRIPE Payments and payment details from licensees will be held by them and not by us at Topline.

License fees paid to rights holders as in contributors, composers and writers shall be made directly from Topline. These will be made under the agreement between Topline and the single writers. 40% of the License fees will be held by Topline with the remaining 60% being paid directly to the copyright holder(s)

As Topline is not a publisher, 100% of the performing royalties will be paid directly to the copyright holder(s) from the Performing Rights Society. 

All copyright owners must be members of the PRS personally.

Topline reserve the right to remove, amend or edit any submitted music without permission of the copyright holder(s)


Topline will offer, via subscription charges, the use of its services to writers, composers, producers, and other creative contributors. This will provide a platform for those subscribers to display, audition and detail their work for the purposes of licensing.

The subscription charges will be clearly displayed on the website and are non-negotiable and non-refundable. The subscription charges can change and be amended at any time and Topline have complete rights to do this.

Invitations will be offered on a monthly basis and Topline have the right to increase or decrease this at any time.

Information about subscribers will be held by Topline securely and not passed on to any Third Party*.

Cookie Policy

This website uses cookies to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following cookies are in use:

ASP.Net session and authentication cookies. We use these to maintain your session on the website, so we know for example when you update your details or save music to your profile, whose information should be updated.

Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here.

We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Policy at any time. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Policy document in the future will be posted on the Website

Personal tailored service
Getting the right sound is tough and despite the great collection that Topline offers sometimes you need something that’s a perfect fit.
Get started
© Topline Music 2024 All Rights Reserved